Amratam - Organic & Herbal Green Tea
Enjoy Nature’s Basket of Classic, Premium, Herbal, Organic and Ice Green Tea
Wealth by Nature Enterprises LLP is committed to provide the benefits of nature by providing some very unique, 100% natural, health & wellness products to people for their fight of a healthy living in today’s stressful life.
Wealth by Nature aim at offering superb health benefits of probably the world’s most healthy drink
Our Green Tea offers some very unique health benefits owing to being Organic, Whole Leaf, Caffeine Free, Elixir & 2nd Flush Premium Pluck variety and thus extending full and unparalleled health benefits becoming “Amrit” for the users.
We are offering multiple variants of it ranging from Plain Elixir Green Tea to various types of Premium Herbal Elixir Green teas mixed with natural and pure herbs aimed at offering health benefits in various physical conditions like stress, diabetes, obesity, nutrition, immunity etc.
A Little About Green Tea:
- Green tea is probably one of the best beverages any body can consume, next to water.
- Green tea is processed from unfermented leaves and therefore contains the highest concentration of Polyphenols, which are Powerful Antioxidants that give green tea all its wonderful health benefits.
- Green tea is considered to be the most Natural Tea. It was the only form of Tea for centuries before Black (fermented) and Oolong (semi-fermented) were developed.
- Traditional Chinese and Indian medicine prescribed green tea for various ailments in order to aid in wound healing, bleeding control, and improving heart health.
- It was also used traditionally to Regulate Body Temperature and Blood Sugar and help with Digestion.
- Green tea drinkers have been documented as being less susceptible to a wide range of diseases from their everyday bacterial and viral infections to more serious conditions like cancer, cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis.
- Green Tea relaxes and relieves body and soul.
- Green Tea aids digestion, reduces fatigue, strengthens blood vessel walls
- Green Tea is low in caffeine and high in fluoride.
- The rates of breast, colon, skin, pancreatic, esophageal and stomach cancer have been found to be lower among the regular drinkers of Green tea.
Health Benefits of Green Tea:
- Green Tea Boost immunity
- Green tea helps burn fat
- Green Tea is calorie-free
- Green Tea Keep asthma in check
- Green Tea Reduce tooth decay
- Green Tea Promote longevity
- Green Tea increases your metabolism
- Green tea can prevent bad breath
- Green tea guards against hepatitis
- Green Tea can help fight allergies
- Green Tea gives you a sweet smile.
- Green tea can help lower blood pressure
- Green tea can help protect against diabetes
- Green tea can help prevent food poisoning
- Green Tea helps keep you hydrated
- Green Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke
- Green Tea protects your bones and help prevent arthritis
- Green Tea Guard against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Green Tea Fight ovarian cancer, Kick breast cancer, Reduce the risk of colon cancer and protects against various other types of Cancer